Wednesday 2 May 2012

Rhod Gilbert...

I went to see Rhod Gilbert at the Wales Millennium Centre last night. I laughed like a drain, as he entertained a packed house with his hysterical rants for over two and half hours. I'm not going to review his show, The Man with the Flaming Battenberg Tattoo, as there are enough reviews out there on the internet already.

All I will say is, if you get the chance to see him, then do. For those of you who have never heard of him or those of you wanting a bit more of him, have a look at the clips section of his website.

2 comments:

  1. We were there last night too Duncan; no review needed as you say. I would see it again... I was literally crying over the chef on the train :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I cried with laughter throughout the entire show. He was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete