Friday 11 May 2012

Kids looking after kids...

A frustrating swim this evening at Cardiff International Pool because of the kids messing about in the International Pool's laned section rather than the Leisure Pool. I suppose kids will be kids but you'd expect the pool attendants to do something about it, rather than just sit there watching these kids dive bomb and swim across lanes and swing on the lane ropes.

Eventually, I got out and asked the attendant to sort it out. He said he would but when I turned my back to walk to the changing area, he sat back down. I returned and stood there staring at him until he eventually got up and did what I'd asked.

The changing area is supposed to be an area where outdoor shoes are not allowed, however, many people ignore this, including the managers who march about in their shoes and the pool attendants who nip outside for a sly cigarette and then nip back in without changing their flip-flops.

Am I beginning to sound like Victor Meldrew?

No comments:

Post a Comment