Sunday 25 September 2011

Rose tinged urine...

An odd day. I woke up really early so switched the radio on and fell asleep again to Radio 4's On Your Farm. I then dreamt about herding sheep. I got up well before 8:00am but couldn't really seem to get going, so remained sat in my underpants until well into the afternoon.

To try and get my engine turning I decided to clean the flat, with my Walt Disney compilation providing the soundtrack. So, I whistled while I worked until the place was spotless. Next I went for a swim followed by a quick zip around the Bay on my bike in this gloriously unseasonable weather.

Whilst starting to prepare dinner, I suddenly realised why my urine has had a rosy tinge all day; today will be the third day that I've eaten beetroot.

The colour of clogau gold, it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment