Monday 4 June 2012

Running in the Bay...

I went for a run late this afternoon and there were so many people running in the Bay. I think I've mentioned here before that normally, I don't see that many runners, however... This afternoon must have been designated "go for a run around Cardiff Bay afternoon".

It seemed that everyone just slipped on a pair of daps and started running in random directions. There were those in the latest Nike kit complete with their sweat bands and running bottles, those who were just making do in an old pair of pumps and an unwashed t-shirt and everyone else inbetween.

As much as it's lovely to see other runners, I think, on balance, I prefer it when it's a bit quieter.
Today's run at 16:50
Distance5.01 kmTime26:49
Pace5:21 min/kmCadence79 spm
Comments: Bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment