Saturday 2 June 2012

Celebrity tweeps I follow...

You can tell a lot about someone's personality by the celebrity tweeps they follow. Make what you will of it but here is my list:
Stephen Fry: British Actor, Writer, Lord of Dance, Prince of Swimwear & Blogger.
Mark Gatiss: ‏Actor. Writer. Strangler.
Gareth Thomas: It's not where I'm going, it's where I come from that's important to me.
Dr Christian Jessen: ‏British doctor and sexual health campaigner. Presenter of Channel 4's Supersize Vs Superskinny & the BAFTA award winning Embarrassing Bodies.
Russell Tovey‏: My views are not my own and are associated with really big massive corporations.
Jeremy Hardy: I was born a coalminer's daughter. In a cabin, on a hill in Butcher Holler.
Tomasz Schafernaker: ‏Weather Forecaster and TV Presenter, BBC.
Brian Cox: Currently working on a book and lecture course at the University of Manchester. About to start filming Wonders of Life for BBC / Discovery Science Channel.
Dan Snow: Broadcaster and historian. BBC in the UK, History in Canada and PBS/ Military Channel in the US. App just released: www.timelineww2.com.
Evan Davis: This is the bloke on the Radio 4 Today programme, Dragons' Den and the Bottom Line. Author of Made in Britain. These are only my views - the BBC has no views.
Richard Dawkins: Richard Dawkins' Personal Twitter Account.
Sue Perkins: Mutton dressed as mutton.
Chris Packham: Naturalist and BBC broadcaster.
Alan Cumming: Scottish elf trapped inside middle aged man's body
Jake Shears: Singer, dancer, scissor, sister.
Ian McKellen: A‏ctor and activist.
Not quite sure what this says about me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment