Tuesday 3 April 2012

Stiff and cold...

Euurgh! I woke up in the middle of the night feeling dreadful. I just wanted to throw up. Thinking about it, I'd fallen to sleep 3 hours earlier feeling a little nauseous. The hours ticked by as I tossed and turned and I felt worse with every minute that passed.

As the night dragged on I wasn't feeling any more nauseous but I'd started to ache. By the time my alarm went off this morning, every muscle, joint and bone was aching. I was sweating and feeling really cold.

I was booked on a copy writing course today and was really looking forward to it. I made the effort to stagger to the bus and go to work. To be fair, as the day progressed, I started to feel better.

However, now that I'm home again, I'm feeling a lot worse. I'm struggling to figure out whether it's something I've caught or eaten and, did I bring it home with me from my holiday or does the source lie closer to home?

No comments:

Post a Comment