Sunday 1 April 2012

A Spring day...

What a beautiful day! From headlines I'd read in the papers yesterday flying home, I'd been expecting plummeting temperatures and grey skies but Cardiff was sunny and (for early April) warm. You can't believe everything you read, can you? It was certainly warm enough to wear shorts. So that is exactly what I did.

After a lazy, slow and late breakfast I headed over to see Jaime, as I'd not seen her in a while. We sat in her sun trap of a garden drinking tea, soaking up the sun and catching up on news and gossip, after which I cycled over to the supermarket to pick up some food. After returning and filling up the fridge, I cycled out onto the barrage. It was packed with families, couples, joggers and cyclists.

It's not so bad being back home on a day like today...
Today's run at 17:31
Distance4.02 kmTime22:31
Pace5:36 min/kmCadenceUnavailable
Comments: Warm & sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment