Saturday 10 March 2012

I'm a Will Young fan...

I've never been a huge Will Young fan. Like many, I watched him win the first series of Pop Idol and I was impressed by the way he handled the press who tried to out him shortly after the competition.

Over the years, he's released a number of tracks that are hummable and which I've liked. Seeing his performance in Mrs Henderson Presents, I was further impressed by his acting skills.

I'd now like to announce that I am a fan; not for his music and acting talents (accomplished though they are) but for his appearance on the BBC's Question Time where he simply and eloquently stated his view on gay marriage, in light of Cardinal Keith O'Brien's hysterical and offensive rant against it.
Today's run at 08:16
Distance4.01 kmTime22:47
Pace5:41 min/kmCadence81 spm
Comments: Bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment