Monday 10 October 2011

Wearing nothing but underpants, flip flops and an old fleece top...

I went out last night to celebrate my birthday. I drank far too much and danced (loosely speaking) my little legs off. Consequently, today has been a slow day lacking impetus and with no dynamism whatsoever. I wouldn't say that I'm hungover but, let's say, I've seen better days. My proudest achievement thus far today has been to eat my own weight in cereal and to watch 4 episodes of Downton Abbey, bringing me bang up to speed.

I haven't had a day doing nothing in such a long time. I felt guilty initially but I think it's just what I needed: to spend the whole day lying on the sofa, watching TV and eating Weetabix, wearing nothing but underpants, flip flops and an old fleece top.

Such a glamorous life...

No comments:

Post a Comment