Monday 19 December 2011

Fandabidozi...

What has the world come to? Is nothing safe anymore? I feel sick to the bottom of my stomach to hear that wee Jimmy Krankie and his father were having sex. Not only that but they went to swingers' parties together! They've admitted their sordid past in an interview with the BBC and now it's all over the papers. The whole of Scotland is hanging its head in shame.

To think, these perverts were entertaining innocent children through the 1980s and all the while indulging in all manner of perversions with each other, and not only that, but with complete strangers! They not only enjoyed sexual filth of all sorts but have also boasted about smashing up the lovely Status Quo boys' tour bus, punching magician and family entertainer, Paul Daniels in the face and streaking through respectable middle class neighborhoods for a bet.

To think, I used to be a fully paid up member of the Krankies Klub...
Today's run at 18:04
Distance4.27 kmTime23:42
Pace5:33 min/kmCadence80 spm
Comments: Damp and dark.

4 comments:

  1. I don't mind the krankies, but I wouldn't want them near my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never liked them. I find them a bit creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do get the joke though, don't you?!?!!

    Oh god I hope I am not going to have to explain this to someone so wise....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get that they're really husband and wife.

    Not sure if there's anything else I'm missing? I'm reeling (and flattered) a bit from the fact you think me wise!

    Still, a bit distasteful thinking about the Krankies' having a sex life!

    ReplyDelete